Wednesday 6 May 2015

Tenses Revision-Primary 1,2

Test (2)
(A) Subject Verb Agreement: Is/Am/Are (15%)
1. Mr Cooper _______ in the house.

2. The dog and the cat _______ in the garden.

3. The woman _______ behind a tree.

4. Peter _______ a clever boy.

5. I _______ Kevin.

6. Mr Baker and I _______ friends.

7. It _______ time for dinner.

8. My name _______ Caroline.

9. My rabbit and my cat _______ friends.

10. They _______ very nice animals.

11. Dog food _______ also good for cats.

12. The children _______ in the garden.

13. He  _______a teacher.

14. Mrs Dixon _______ funny and nice.

15. I _______ ten years old.
(B) A or An (25%)
1.     _______apple
2.     _______ugly T - shirt
3.     _______hamster
4.     _______English book
5.     _______sweater
6.     _______game boy
7.     _______hamburger
8.     _______English name
9.     _______dog
10.                        _______folder
11.                        _______pen
12.                        _______pencil
13.                        _______overhead projector
14.                        _______beautiful dress
15.                        _______cell phone
16.                        _______banana
17.                        _______Angry man
18.                        _______box
19.                        _______ice - cream
20.                        _______friend
21.                        _______duck
22.                        _______umbrella
23.                        _______old house
24.                        _______animal

25.                        _______chair
Test (3)
(A) Subject Verb Agreement: Is/Am/Are (15%)
1. I  __________at home.
2. She  __________not at home in the morning.
3. We  __________in the park.
4. Jim __________ in school.
5. Our friends __________ on their summer holidays.
6. Uncle George __________ a good football player.
7. The dog  __________under the table.
8. He  __________very funny.
9. The shoes __________ white.
10. You __________ right.
11. Susan __________ good at tennis.
12. They __________ in the house.
13. His T-shirts __________ cool.
14. My sister __________ a good swimmer.
15. She __________ in Italy.
Test (4)
(A) Subject Verb Agreement: Is/Am/Are (15%)
1. I  ___________fine, thank you.
2. Who  ___________that boy?
3. Where  ___________my shoes?
4. It  ___________a nice cat.
5. My exercise books ___________  in the schoolbag.
6. This ___________ John.
7. Bob ___________ not here today.
8. Carol, ___________ this your bike?
9. We ___________ in the classroom.
10. How ___________ you today?
11. Where  ___________my brother?
12. How old ___________ you?
13. I think you  ___________ tired.
14. I think his pen  ___________ black.
15. It ___________ green.

(B) Simple Present Tense (15%)
1. They ___________ about stickers. (talk)
2. Mary  ___________stamps. (collect)
3. Tom and Sue ___________ two T-shirts. (buy)
4. We ___________ behind a tree. (hide)
5. The children ___________ in the garden. (play)
6. She  ___________my pencil. (borrow)
7. My mother  ___________shopping. (go)
8. He  ___________my name. (call)
9. They ___________ down. (sit)
10. Ken and Sam ___________ stamps. (collect)
11. Carol  ___________good bye. (say)
12. She  ___________Tom. (help)
13. He  ___________in a big house. (live)
14. The students  ___________up. (stand)
15. Bill  ___________got nine posters. (have)

No comments:

Post a Comment